Your role in helping us shape the future:
Intelsat's Flex managed services play a significant role in supporting Emergency Services and First Responders in restoring communications when natural disasters occur. This role is focused on building, developing and growing the FlexMove partner distribution network needed to address State & Local governments, Emergency Services and First Responders in North America. You will need to develop and execute a well-crafted partner acquisition plan that will maximize our sales coverage and go-to-market in the above segments. Your role will also include the need to engage and manage these partners on a day-to-day basis and ensure that they add more subscribers to the network and achieve our revenue objectives for the year. You will manage and develop your portfolio of Channel Partners and support them to remain incentivized and motivated to resell the FlexMove product by utilizing features and funding available in the Partner Enablement Program.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Develop and execute a Solution Partner acquisition plan to address State & Local, Emergency Services and First Responders in North America
- Execute Solution Partner Agreements (SPAs) with the selected Solution Partners
- Engage the FlexMove Product Management team to fast-track the onboarding process of these partners and ensure that the necessary information, training and other elements needed to get the partners commercially active are delivered promptly
- Work collaboratively with the Partner Enablement Program team to plan co-marketing and incentive support to ensure the partners remain motivated and driven
- Lead the pursuit and support the proposal activities of approved opportunities.
- Coordinate closely with the Marketing and Product Management teams to maximize demand generation and partner awareness across the relevant segments
- Take ownership of the revenue and growth objectives for the year for the partner portfolio that is developed
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Frequent customer visits which require travel within North America
- Maintaining SFDC and tracking of opportunities.
You should definitely have:
- Experience in State & Local government, First Responders and Emergency Services in North America
- A University Degree
- At least 10 years of sales, partnership or business development experience in a related industry
- Understanding of Channel Partner sales structure and process
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing channel partners and knowledge of incentive-based programs and other approaches needed to maintain sales momentum
- Comfortable in collaborating across multiple stakeholders at Intelsat and across Business Units
- Excellent English language both written and oral with the ability to create and deliver compelling messages.
It would be nice if you had:
- Channel partner sales experience in Networks and Government too, in addition to Mobility
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite and inflight connectivity landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including DTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Flexible work arrangements with a 3-day experience in the office
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Other Job Info:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Choose an item.
Apply on company website