Jimmy John's Delivery Driver's goal is to get that sandwich in the customer's hand as quick as can be. We do this by learning the most efficient route, double checking orders to ensure everything is accounted for, and hustling on our feet (while always being safe and law abiding while on the street). Drivers take home cash everyday!
While not on the road, Drivers work as In shoppers and are compensated accordingly. Delivery is a customer service job, so following customer's request and doing it with a smile can lead to more successful days.
We have been a leading Jimmy Johns Franchisee for over 15 years with 12 locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. We offer significant opportunities for full time employment and advancement opportunities for dedicated, hard working employees A majority of our store and corporate leadership started their employment with us a part time delivery driver or in-shop! We provide paid time off and health insurance options for all eligible hourly employees as well as a free meal program and significant manager training opportunities.
Drivers start at $7.00/hr and are also reimbursed per delivery. Drivers keep all of their own tips and can earn up to $18-20$/hour.
Essential Functions Include:
- Takes telephone orders and completes delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner
- Accepts payment from customers for orders
- Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales
- Work as an in-shopper when there are no deliveries and makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, systems and procedures
- Must be able to pass a sandwich test at the end of the first 2 weeks of employment and at future testing times
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station and restrooms
- Greets customers, takes orders, operates cash register, collects payments from customers and makes change
- Executes genuine greetings and farewells
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the dress code
- Displays a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record
- Must have 2 years driving experience
- Drives safe and obeys the rules of the road in our established delivery area only
This Franchisee is an affiliate of several entities which independently own and operate Jimmy John's Sandwiches franchise locations. Our company is based in Illinois, operating 47 Jimmy John's stores in 4 states (Texas, Illinois, Wisconsin and Ohio) and we are continuing to grow with new store development and acquisitions. Our other
operations in Texas are in the Waco, Belton, Temple and Fort Hood Areas. We strive to be the BEST Jimmy John's Franchisee group, deliver EXCEPTIONAL customer service and provide GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES to our employees.
Apply on company website