Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Claims Examiner for one of our top clients in New Haven, CT!
• Deliver superior customer service and satisfaction through effective interactions with insureds, claimants, agents, underwriters, and others.
• Contribute to collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives.
• Provide accurate and timely expense and loss assessments on Medical Only claims
• Timely and appropriately communicate with internal and external customers
• Consistently demonstrate fundamentally sound claim handling by achieving compliance in the areas of investigation, coverage, loss assessment, and case management.
• Ensure the establishment, documentation, and execution of appropriate strategies to bring early resolutions to assigned claims.
• Recognize and properly address coverage issues, potential fraud, and subrogation; follow guidelines and completion of reporting forms.
• Keep all files on a current diary system in order to monitor new developments, follow up on requests, update management and respond to all other diary activities in a timely manner.
• Prior experience handling medical only workers compensation claims is a plus but are willing to train individuals who possess other claim, billing or medical experience
• A personal commitment to superior performance that adds value to our company and our customers.
• An ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• An aptitude for evaluating, analyzing and interpreting information.
• Superior telephonic skills
• Excellent organizational skills a must.
• The ability to multi-task along with proven time management skills.
• An ability to work well in teams.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-3 years related experience required.
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website