Kelly Engineering has an opening for and experienced Civil Engineer with strong AutoCAD Civil 3d, industrial/commercial land development, grading and drainage.
This is a Temp to Hire role, with some possiblility for a direct hire for the perfect candidate.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university, or equivalent degree with experience in the Civil Engineering field, is required.
- A minimum of three years of direct experience and proven knowledge in civil site development design is required
- Must have experience with grading and drainage in an industrial/structural setting
- Experience with site design, stormwater, land easements, surveying and earthwork as may be found in greenfield or expansion of existing electric substations or other similar type facilities
- Knowledge of common word processing, excel spreadsheets, and e-mail software
- EIT or SE license
Would be a plus:
- Licensed PE
- Ideal person is doing this same thing in the power industry
- Someone who has worked with plans for oil refinery's or big chemical plants
- Knowledge and understanding of soil erosion and sediment control, stormwater modeling, permitting, pavement design and specifications, as well as knowledge and understanding of electrical substation and transmission line components and their functions
- Proficient and having strong knowledge of common engineering application software; Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Bentley MicroStation 3D, Pondpack and associated design tools is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering standards including NESC, IEEE, ANSI, AISC and ACI
- Knowledge of site / civil design documents and drawings necessary to complete an electrical substation project
- Working in a team environment
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, vendors, clients, etc.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website