Kelly Services is currently seeking a Workplace Experience Coordinator in New York, NY for a global real estate firm. Your primary responsibilities will include walking the floor to maintain the protocol rules. This role may also require hosting presentations with new employees on the floor to explain the smart working environment and setting up new employees with lockers.
***This position is temp to hire starting immediately***
- Assists the Workplace Experience leadership team with general administrative support
- Process travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc.
- Request building and/or equipment services as needed
- Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar
- Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested
- Ensures all billings for business services are invoiced and billed as required
- Attends meetings and coordinates all moves with client contacts
- Responds to customer requests and complaints regarding Workplace Experience services
- Maintains relationships with vendors that provide services and goods to the office
- Ensures all vendors used have current proof of insurance and contractual documentation in place, per requirements
- Conducts new employee orientation, training, equipment and software ordering
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years customer service-related experience.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suites products.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Why Kelly? At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly. As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply now! For interest/questions on this posting, please contact
Gina Searcy at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website