Kelly is seeking candidates for a Clinical Research Scientist to be responsible for the development of post-market clinical research strategies of orthopedic devices to support global regulatory and post-market (PMCF) requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Clinical, Medical, Regulatory, R&D, Marketing) to develop post market clinical evidence generation strategies that consider evidence needs for EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR). Facilitate clinical evidence reviews with cross functional team to align on clinical evidence strategies, document / track decisions and risks, and write PMCF Plans.
- Develop and write high quality Post-market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF) plans and reports with minimal supervision. Support development and drafting of clinical study protocols, registry plans, epidemiology studies, informed consents, investigator brochures, and other study materials where needed.
- Review summaries of clinical evidence and PMCF strategies in other areas of the Technical Documentation for accuracy and completeness. This includes the Clinical Evaluation Plan, Clinical Evaluation Report (CEP), Post Market Surveillance Plan and Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR).
- Maintain strong understanding of evolving post-market evidence requirements under EU Medical Device Regulation.
- Where required, foster relationships with surgeons, hospitals and research teams to gain input into study design, evaluate study feasibility, and identify sites for study execution or data collection. Develop strong collaborative relationships with the study core team and others to ensure study progress for assigned projects and that issues are identified and communicated to leaders.
- Partner with the Contracts and Payments team to ensure timely execution of all study agreements and corresponding payments for achieved milestones and deliverables.
- Support clinical scientific discussions with internal stakeholders within Clinical, Medical, Regulatory, R&D and Marketing to drive support of the clinical and regulatory strategy, communicate evidence needs.
- Contribute to appropriate interpretation and dissemination of all evidence generated, including abstracts, manuscripts, and Clinical Study Reports (CSR), epidemiology study results and clinical literature.
- Develop a strong understanding of the orthopedic device product portfolio and business needs for clinical evidence to meet regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor's degree in Biological Science or related discipline, with a minimum of 4 years' experience in the medical device industry or healthcare field is required
- Advanced technical writing skills is required, with demonstrated experience in writing PMCF plans / reports strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills required, with demonstrable track record of success managing multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with teams is required.
- Previous experience developing strategies to generate clinical evidence is strongly preferred.
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website