We are recruiting for 7 immediate openings, assisting a care management team on a temporary project through approximately January/February 2020. This role would be working at our client, a healthcare insurance provider with offices in Farmington, CT.
Job duties include:
- Administrative and operational tasks in support of the Healthcare Management program, including support of nurses on staff.
- Working in conjunction with the call center to take calls/respond to inquiries from members, providers and other employees as it relates to the Healthcare Management Program
- Enters and approves authorizations for all services upon receipt of utilization management requests
- Assisting with triage to a Program clinician as appropriate
- Enter and maintain documentation into necessary platforms
- Communicate authorization decisions and benefit information to providers and members
- At least 1-2 years of prior call center or data entry experience in a utilization or care management environment required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills and proven experience learning new systems
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced, production environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology or ICD-10/CPT coding preferred
An excellent opportunity to maintain your insurance skills and earn extra holiday $$! Apply today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website