Kelly Services is currently looking for Data Entry Specialist to work on-site and telecommute for a boat sales company located in Destin, Florida. We are looking for an experienced, highly-skilled, and highly motivated Data Entry Clerk. The perfect candidate should have a great attention to detail and a high level of professionalism. You will need to have experience and proficiency in database management.
- Keeping track of received data and documents
- Preparing and sorting documents
- Interpreting data to be entered
- Contacting preparers of documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, and/or missing data
- Comparing data entered with e-documents and paper documents to ensure accuracy
- Reviewing and making necessary corrections to information entered
- Other tasks and special projects as required by management
- 2 - 3 years of experience in an administrative or data entry role
- Type 45 - 60+ words per minute with accuracy
- Experience with Real Estate or Property Management preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website