Data Entry Specialist- Philadelphia, PA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time, temp-to-hire Data Entry Specialist position for our client, one of the world's leading insurance companies, at its location in Philadelphia, PA.
Pay rate: $16-$17/hour
Schedule: This is a full-time, 1st shift position
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review source documents and enter data in specific data fields for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Approve and audit data with source documents
- Review and G2 audit logs of activities and completed work
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years related experience required
Term of Assignment:
- January 6th, 2020 through April 5th, 2020; this is a temp-to-hire position for the right candidate
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at email@example.com.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website