Kelly Services is seeking a 1st shift E commerce Database Assistant for a company in Pennsauken, NJ.
This is a 3-month opportunity!!!!!
Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM (Monday- Friday)
Pay: $14-$20/hr. (Depending on experience)
Duration: 3-month contract
Location: Pennsauken, NJ
Summary: Our client is working to develop their digital presence with an E-Commerce web shop. Planned to launch early 2020, they seek an enthusiastic and motivated individual to launch a content rich web shop with close guidance from Project Manager. This is a great opportunity for a recent college grad or someone with a marketing degree. Great resume builder as you will be helping market our client's 1,000 products by helping write descriptions and build the website.
- Support roll out of web shop
- Coordinate data collection with internal and external partners (vendors)
- Create product content, product descriptions, images, features, etc.
- Lead data entry and upload of master product data
- Adheres to project timelines
- Meet expectations of weekly deliverables
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and basic data entry
- Strong written knowledge of English language is a MUST
- Ability to transform industry content to marketing content through product descriptors
- Spoken and written knowledge of Spanish is a plus
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
- Hands-on, -can-do- spirit
- Enjoys creation of high-quality content for customers
- Eager to inspire customers through content development
- Ability to work autonomously and seek solutions independently
- Motivated to meet project timeline and output of weekly deliverables
For immediate consideration, apply TODAY @ kellycareernetwork.com!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website