Project Manager -Environmental Laboratory
Direct Hire opportunity for an experienced Project Manager in Tacoma, WA. Benefits are provided. The Project Manager has the responsibility of managing and being the primary contact for customer requests and needs at an environmental contract testing facility. This is an onsite position with a private office.
- Provide effective communication and customer service to customers via email, phone and customer visits.
- Provide front house customer service as well as monitor workflow in the lab and escalating orders when needed.
- Obtain status information from the laboratory and communicate any pertinent information to the customer.
- Review final reports and invoices for accuracy.
- Perform all functions in support of and in compliance with all state and federal employee regulations.
- Utilize computer software to prioritize work, track samples, acquire data, perform calculations and statistical analysis, and store data to meet established
- Constructively problem-solve work issues with team members and other lab staff
- Obtain status information from the laboratory and communicate any pertinent information to the customer. Review final reports and invoices for accuracy.
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Biology, or Science related degree. Coursework in Chemistry preferred. Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- 3+ years Previous Project Management experience in an Environmental lab strongly desired.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website