The Finisher plays an important role in customer satisfaction by producing high quality prototype models in time and to the customer requirements. Will use a variety of hand tools.
- Details prototype models through part break-out, removing support structures, sanding and detailing model surfaces.
- Maintains the Finishing Area by keeping area clean, stocking supplies, etc.
- Completes all paperwork and computer work properly for each job.
- Demonstrates understanding of build ID and work order.
- Demonstrates knowledge of different material types.
- Performs basic operations of tumbler, bead blaster, and wet blaster.
- Uses a variety of basic electric and hand tools.
- Follows all standard operating procedures i.e., ISO, ITAR and Aerospace.
- Works in a shop type environment and may be regularly exposed to dust, fumes and noise.
- 6+ months experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and email
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work 5am-3pm Monday and 6am-3pm Tuesday-Thursday. OT maybe required.
- 1 year previous experience running Shop equipment including drill press, drills, sanders, etc. is desired.
- Experience with Precision Measurement Equipment a plus
- Prior experience using mechanical aptitude and craftsmanship
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website