Firmware Engineer for High Speed Interconnect Products (HSIP) – Fort Collins, CO
Full Time Direct Hire
In this role you will join a team of highly skilled designers involved in design, modeling, verification, firmware and software development for the physical layer of high speed SerDes at speeds of 56G+ with both analog and digital components.
The types of software implemented include: control and status, debug functions, and interface/integration with analog functions in both firmware and API levels.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and support API software for SerDes IP cores across company.
- Application and support software development.
- Optimize implementation at various levels including firmware, API and Application.
- Integrate and debug the modules on development systems and target hardware.
- Document design and implementation details.
- Provide customer support and field debugging as required.
- Develop, test and debug firmware associated with physical layer functionality
- Lab testing and debug of SerDes.
- Support marketing group with customer meetings and collateral.
- Support development of ATE functional patterns.
Typically requires a BS degree and 7 years of experience or an MS degree and 5 years of experience or a PhD and 2 years of experience developing, implementing, and testing high performance communications/networking systems.
- Strong software development and debugging skills are mandatory.
- Significant hands on experience with high speed serial devices (SERDES) is required.
- Good understanding of Physical layer for one of following: IEEE802.3, PCIE, CEI or FC
Proficiency in the following:
- 7+ years C/C++ programming
- Application development, graphical interfaces a plus
- Perl, python or other scripting languages
- Source code control and bug tracking systems
- Bit error rate testers
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach out directly to: email@example.com or 720-863-7864
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website