Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract opportunity for a Materiovigilance Agreements Specialist with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, Bridgewater, NJ. Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at email@example.com or call at 216.256.7768.
This position will assume responsibility for the preparation, maintenance and tracking of Global Materiovigilance Agreements.
- Manages, prepares, maintains and reviews MVAs and other Third-Party Agreements
- Maintains/Quality Control of Global MVA Tracker.
- Supports internal and external partners in MVA-related matters.
- Acts as contact point for business partners, other departments, third party provider(s) and authorities regarding MVAs.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of MVA related standard operating procedures (SOPs)/working instructions (WIs) documents, templates and trackers.
- Supports additional activities related to third party relationships, MVAs and back-up for other GDCM related tasks.
- Direct reporting to Global Director Materiovigilance.
- Pharmacist of Health Science Degree preferred.
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance required.
- Experience in MVAs preparation desired.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proven written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website