Kelly Service is recruiting for a direct hire Outside Sales Representative! This is a remote position with travel for business and office meetings required. Hours are M-F 8am-5pm! Salary is a base plus bonus!
The incumbent is responsible for generating revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, qualification, and closing sales. He/she will assist customers in resolving problems by recommending products and services that add value and address their needs to develop a strong customer relationship.
* Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding customer needs and finding solutions to customer challenges.
* Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; cold calling, explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; and opening new accounts.
* Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications, finding customer solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, energetic, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized, good planner.
2. Competitive, aggressive, can work well under pressure.
3. Demonstrated ability to close a sale.
4. Must have a valid driver-s license.
Education and Experience
1. 1-2 years outside sales experience preferred.
2. Must have cold calling experience.
3. Prefer at least two year college degree.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website