Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Production Test Technician to work at a Fortune 100 manufacturing company in New Berlin, WI. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Production Test Technician:
- Top rate employer with a rapid conversion goal for high performers!
- Weekly pay! Pay rate set at $18.00 / hour.
- Competitive work schedule, 8 hour shifts with openings on each!
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Production Test Technician You'll be:
- Performing functional testing and inspection of electric drive and control products.
- Using standard and specialized test equipment.
- Ensuring compliance to the quality and delivery metrics.
- Troubleshooting electric drive and control products to locate fault, and complete repairs as required.
- Performing routine repairs and maintenance of test systems and equipment.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Associates Degree in Electronics and one year of related experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Overhead crane and forklift certification preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to operate a variety of test equipment and soldering tools.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Production Test Technician today!
Reach out to Scott Bryant at https://calendly.com/robb378/15min to schedule a quick phone interview to get your journey started!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website