Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire, W2 position paying up to $120,000 salary and has benefits. This position is ONSITE in Newark, CA (94560). No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time.
Project Engineer (Structural / Piping)
- You will have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering and 5+ years of experience project management / engineering working with Structural, I-Beams, Channel, Angle, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Valves, Isometric Drawings, etc.
- He / she should have Solidworks and / or AutoCad.
- Candidate should have ASME, API, NEC, IEC, etc. experience.
- Candidate will have ability to work on multiple projects, as well have decision making and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel domestic
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website