The Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible of evaluating, authorizing, or recommend approval of auto loan applications, by verifying all loan package documents information and observing the compliance with all applicable regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all auto loan requirements, commitment and approval conditions, policies and procedures, using prudent closing practices and proper documentations.
- Reviews auto loans applications document package to approve, amend or deny loan funding, including but not limited to customer contact information, personal references, employment, loan terms, insurance policy information, among others.
- Revise and organize sales package file.
- Work with all parties to resolve issues that arise during the closing process.
- Provide authorization for closing to occur as well as approval of booking and funding instructions.
- Maintain close communication with all parties to ensure proper and timely funding.
- Provide customer service and quality bookings and company profitability.
- Ensures consistent delivery of “ALF” product offerings and manage issues in a manner that is in the best interest of the company and business objectives.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the legal environment (federal and state) applicable to auto lending.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with applicable internal employees and dealers.
- Perform any other work assigned by the company.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website