Eden Prairie, MN
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have a rewarding opportunity for a Quality Engineer position with one of our growing technology manufacturing clients in Eden Prairie, MN. In the position of Quality Engineer you will provide an ongoing quality support to manufacturing with a focus to prevent product manufacturing variability from affecting product performance with customers. In this position you will have the responsibilities of creating and maintain company quality and standards, along with developing and implementing documentation and quality procedures. You will also manage in process MRB, disposition, corrective action and follow up on status.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead escalations and manage task forces involved.
- Provide process validation & verification support through data analysis
- Evaluate current system, sub-assembly, material and testing for accuracy.
- Evaluate manufacturing process capabilities and recommend improvements to enhance product quality.
- Support and analyze field defects for variability related causes and implement appropriate changes to screening methods.
- Bachelor s degree in a technical discipline
- 3+ years Quality Engineer experience
- Experience in ISO 9001, AS 9100
- Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma methodology experience
- Six Sigma greenbelt
- Excellent statistical/analytical skills for problem-solving with the ability to teach/coach others
- Ability to apply the elements of corrective and preventative actions, including root cause analysis, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) and control non-conforming material.
- Good engineering practices including documentation, engineering change control, reporting & cost/benefit analysis.
Compensation package competitive to market conditions and benefits provided. Send resume directly to email@example.com
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website