Kelly is a leader in connecting people to work in ways that enrich their lives. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people to ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace.
Sales Coordinator – Growing Tech Start Up - New York City, NY
**Temp to Perm**
New York City based Tech Start Up servicing the Home Improvement Industry is GROWING!
We are seeking Sales Coordinators to support our existing client base with their home improvement projects. Sales Coordinators will be responsible for:
- Executing projects that come in by calling contractors and arranging for them to complete home repair projects
- Providing excellent customer service and working with our clients to solve their needs
- Managing these projects from start to finish with consistent follow up with clients
- Coordinating these projects for our clients with our internal team
- Managing client calls and service calls
- Tracking project details with diligent documentation in our internal system
- Working independently to complete these projects and being a "safe pair of hands" by providing a superior attention to detail
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong technical skills in Google Suite (similar to MS Office)
- High Energy and Customer Focused personality
- Confident and perseverant in helping our customers execute their project
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website