Kelly Services is seeking an Senior Engineer for our well-known client in the Energy & Utility industry in Columbus OH. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience overseeing multi-discipline engineering work for utilities. This is a 18-month contract role with possibility of extension
Title: Senior Engineer
Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 8 months
Responsible to the assigned supervisor for performing complex engineering work activities and projects requiring the application of engineering knowledge in a safe, effective, efficient and economic accomplishment of assigned objectives.
- Coordinate the overall engineering activities between Client, Architect Engineer (A/E), and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for Generation capital projects.
- Develop and establish the overall project scope definition.
- Ensure production of engineering deliverables is completed on schedule.
- Ensure the quality of the design team meets stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure the engineering work is completed within the approved budget.
- Ensure technical issues and constraints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide engineering progress updates to the project team and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering in a program accredited by ABET
- Has typically acquired 6 or more years of related engineering experience
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Outstanding online employee community
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and coordinated by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website