My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Sr. Accountant position in Pittsburgh, PA. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension
Pay: $40.00 - $45.00/HOUR
- The position performs the general accounting function for multiple operating locations, business unit headquarter locations and corporate legal entities.
- Position is accountable for performing the day-to-day accounting services (journal entries, account reconciliations, financial analysis, and other various ad-hoc customer service requests) in accordance with defined FAS standard operating procedures and established time deadlines.
- Knowledge and applied understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment, managing ever changing priorities and tasks within tight time constraints.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Advanced Excel skills a must (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Oracle 11i General Ledger knowledge preferred
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (George.Rogers@kellyservices.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website