Sr. Data Scientist/Lead Data Engineer – San Dimas, CA
For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to: Regan.Brown@KellyServices.com as well as apply online.
PLEASE NOTE: Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
Pay Rate = BOE
Hours/Type = Full-Time/Contract – W2
Duration: ~6 Months
Shift/Days/Hours: Standard/M – F
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Sr. Data Scientist/Lead Data Engineer for one of our top human resources management software and services clients in San Dimas, CA.
As a Sr. Data Scientist/Lead Data Engineer, you will be responsible for defining and developing new data management, business intelligence and analytics capabilities that provide business with new insights for their external clients and internal operations!
Oracle, SQL, Data Warehousing, Tableau, Alteryx
ADP is hiring a Lead Data Engineer. In this position you will define and develop new data management, business intelligence and analytics capabilities that provide business with new insights for their external clients and internal operations. In this role the Lead Data Engineer will manage initiatives in Data, BI and Analytics, supporting existing and planned activities within its business unit as well as the broader ADP organization. You will lead defining standardized methods to capture and report key metrics and KPI s related to business objectives and initiatives. You will engage with key stakeholders to define and adopt Data Analytics methodologies and standards. This position will report up to the Senior Director of Business Intelligence and will work closely with client services, business operations and product management, as well as key members of the technology organization.
- Lead the design and development of data management, business intelligence and analytics projects to drive strategic decisions through data driven actionable metrics and insights.
- Provide subject matter expertise in data modeling and architecture design.
- Lead evaluating and selecting the best technologies and tools to support the data mission.
- Lead development and production issues impacting our clients and operations.
- Monitor and improve data and BI processes to meet firm SLAs and increase efficiency.
- Define user stories as a part of the BI scrum team by analyzing business requirements, defining technical specifications and sizing the development effort.
- Leverage technology capabilities and standards while working with technology system owners to identify appropriate data sources, define and build required data transformation logic.
- Perform detailed data analysis to derive insights and deliver operational mechanism such as dashboards or ad-hoc reports.
- Minimum of 12 years of hands-on experience with SQL Server, Oracle and SSIS.
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience with data engineering including ETL and data warehousing.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with building semantic-layer business intelligence solutions including metrics, dashboards and data visualization.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Management.
- Working experience with Tableau, Power BI and Alteryx.
- Working experience in the HCM or financial industry.
- Working experience with large or medium size companies.
- Expert problem-solving skills to rapidly create ad-hoc queries to answer complex business questions or debug data issues.
- Experience developing complex queries against normalized and dimensional data models.
- Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.*
Refer a friend!
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor. (BR112)
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website