Kelly IT has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Application Architect in Marysville, OH!
Looking for a career-oriented Senior Engineer to be responsible for the design and analysis of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications, primarily (but not limited to) JAVA. Will work in the creation of new applications or improve existing ones by creating prototypes, test plans, and documentation related to application development.
- Create and communicate complex solutions in support of ongoing project activity
- Create and enforce global standards between standard systems within division
- Lead implementation of business plan and themes
- Works with architecture team to create development patterns by prototyping and testing various solutions
- Work closely with enterprise architecture to ensure decisions are in keeping with our overall strategy, is cognizant of industry trends and supports ongoing changes inherent to the manufacturing world
- Work with internal and external teams to define and maintain quality standards, coding standards and implements measures to ensure compliance through code reviews, automation, etc.
- Translates analysis and prototyping into a usable blueprint for other development teams, internal and external.
- Oversees the design process for application software
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies that complement our division's overall technology ecosystem
- Ability to analyze and develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience in application development
- Expert knowledge of JAVA development technologies and practices
- Firm understanding of loosely coupled architecture and philosophy in systems implementation
- Knowledge of modern concepts such as microservices, container based development and cloud deployment
- Creativity and innovation: uses insights to generate new and unusual ideas
- Technical: keeps current on industry practices, regulations, technology, etc, and demonstrates technical knowledge in area of responsibility
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds networks / bridges with internal and external counterparts
- Customer Orientation: Provides products and services that meet or exceed the needs and requirements of internal and external customers
- Communication: Demonstrates subject matter expertise about the presentation topic
- Challenging Spirit: Pursues projects and activities with energy, drive and passion
- Ethics & Integrity: Adheres to a set of core values and beliefs and makes decisions aligned with Ethics Policy
- Values Diversity: Accepts and considers diverse inputs, idea and viewpoints
Required Work Experience:
Minimum of five years application and solution architecture and relevant work experience.
BS/BA in related coursework, or equivalent combination education and/or work experience.
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website