Temporary Fraud Risk Analyst needed in Pleasanton, CA
Length of Contract: 3 months
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ideal candidate will be exceptionally well organized, resourceful and detail oriented, and will be primarily responsible for support risk management for corporate incentives programs.
- Analyzes high risk prepaid access orders from corporate clients and authorized partners
- Revie transition monitoring triggers for unusual activity and support related investigations and the filing of suspicious activity reports
- Manage the reporting and secure transmission of client data to external partners and bank issuers
- Coordinate and execute the partner approval and renewal process, including managing offsite audits and remediation efforts.
- Prepare reports, presentations and other written materials for management review
- Ability to communicate well in writing and in person
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: advanced Excel (Pivot tables, lookup and macro functions)
- Working knowledge of Access, Viseo and Word preferred
- Perform SQL queries a must
- Knowledge of third party systems (e.g. Lexis Nexis) used for business and customer research preferred
- Understanding of requirements of anti-money laundering regulations, USA Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC and FinCEN rules as they relate to Money Services Businesses (MSBs) preferred
- Experience with risk programs execution preferred
- Maintain industry knowledge of regulatory requirements as they evolve over time
- Participate in the other departmental project as assigned from time to time
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information: This position is being handled by a remote Kelly Services office.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website