Kelly Services is now seeking an experienced Logisitcs Coordinator in the Greater Pittsburgh Area (Mount Pleasant, PA) to join a leading Electrification company on a six-month assignment (potential for permanent placement upon completion). Please review the position profile and qualification requirements to see if you'd be a good fit!
· Determining cost-effective means of transporting various types of products and equipment considering the delivery requirements.
· Analyzing routes and means of transportation, negotiating fees, coordinating with other related groups, making overall arrangements and obtaining approvals from authorities, as applicable.
· Perform assigned functions in the supply management and transportation field, consistent with regulations, standards, established policies and business requirements.
· International shipping experience (preferably inbound transportation)
· Experience in the end-to-end logistic processes in an industrial environment
· Very strong analytical skills
· Understanding of trade compliance
· Microsoft Excel
· SAP experience is preferred.
- A limited number of applications will be considered for this position, so apply today for immediate consideration!
- You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to: Zachary.Reid@kellyservices.com
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website