Talent Acquisition Specialist-Hourly/NRO
Accountable to Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager
We exist to nourish connections. We love helping people build relationships, discover handcrafted food and drink, and grow personally and professionally.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist - Hourly/NRO's is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, networking, and supporting recruitment of New Restaurant Opening's (NRO's) for hourly teammates at the restaurant level in all locations. You will play an integral part in driving the high-volume recruitment of a wide range of hourly positions within our restaurants. (Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dish, Busser, Server, Host, Bartender, etc.). This position will utilize all social medial souring strategies and tools for part-time position recruitment. You will also be responsible for supporting the continued growth of Lazy Dog's talent acquisition initiatives while promoting Lazy Dog's values throughout all social media channels.
- Create, post and maintain all NRO and hourly part-time positions via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for distribution to all social media platforms.
- Drive applicant flow and traffic into the hourly hiring process.
- Utilize all social media platforms to include Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to develop strong, passive sourcing methods and solutions.
- Collaborate with Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and Sr. NRO Manager to implement recruiting strategies for all NRO markets and existing restaurants.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and Chief People Officer to ensure alignment with Lazy Dog's values and goals while creating comprehensive plans for filling the teammate pipeline.
- Organize, participate in and attend college and trade school career fairs in NRO & existing markets.
- Remain current with social media industry trends for hourly recruiting and job boards.
- Analyze and update recruiting data and Key Performance Indicators for NRO teammate recruiting.
- Bi-lingual Spanish highly preferred.
- Demonstrate strong sourcing recruiting skills utilizing social media platforms and tools for recruiting.
- You are Adaptable in a fast-paced environment and you're able to change direction rapidly when priorities shift.
- Stay current with latest social media changes to include; blogs, #hashtags, Google Alerts and Podcasts.
- Knowledge of geographical areas to offer sourcing strategies for NRO's.
- Sense of urgency to fill positions without sacrificing Lazy Dog's Standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills to include one-on-one and small groups.
- Established decision-making skills with the proven ability to build relationships and influence others.
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Identify priorities, demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Utilize logic to define problems, establish facts and collect and interpret information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Trusting, passionate, humble and gracious.
- Build lasting relationships with trust and respect.
- Create fun.
- 1 year(s): Sourcing and recruiting experience with the primary focus on hourly employees in a fast-paced restaurant environment. Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems; including but not limited to Ultipro and resume boards (Indeed, Zip, Snag a job, etc ).
Apply on company website