If hired, the State Board for Educator Certification will require all first time applicants for an initial credential to be fingerprinted as part of a national criminal background check. A cost of up to $49.00 will be charged for fingerprinting.
Provide user-friendly technical support to large base of users, assuring that customer needs are accurately assessed, prioritized and met.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide telephone and/or email based technical support to end users.
- Operate technology help desk ticketing system.
- Monitor and troubleshoot automated user account creation processes.
- Troubleshoot network, hardware, software, and printing problems.
- Dispatch Technical repair staff.
- Facilitate escalation of major network/server issues to appropriate engineering group.
- Install software per district software policies and user request.
- Demonstrate regular and prompt attendance to ensure a consistent focus on student learning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in providing information technology support.
- Knowledge of windows and Mac based products in a networked environment.
- Skill in customer service, communication and problem solving.
- Ability to multitask; respond to questions from staff; and speak clearly and concisely.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short-term basis.
- Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit.
- Ability to communicate with individuals utilizing a telephone, computer or other electronic device.
- Ability to compose material such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications of limited scope or impact and to make presentations outside of the immediate work area.
- Ability to compute, analyze and interpret numerical data for reporting purposes.
- Ability to make information presentations, inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-priority environment.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and deescalate employees, staff, and parents.
- Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting.
- Repetitive hand motions including frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds).
- May work prolonged or irregular hours.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
Apply on company website