Job ID: 100065
The Leonardo DRS Airborne and Intelligence Systems business is a global leader and strategic partner committed to delivering world-class, full life-cycle defense and intelligence products that protect the security of our nation and our allies. From air combat training to state-of-the-art electronic warfare systems, our technology is deployed by virtually all U.S. military and government agencies around the world.
DRS Signal Solutions, Inc. specializes in communications-surveillance products that meld both RF and DSP technologies and is a leading worldwide supplier of high-quality signal-intercept equipment. We provide creative RF solutions to the Department of Defense and prime contractors. The facility designs and manufactures HF, VHF, and SHF tuners and receivers, demodulators, direction finders and wireless intercept solutions.
Job Title Integrated Master Scheduler (Program Analyst II)
Job Location Germantown, MDJob Summary
Develop plans, schedules and budgets to meet contractual requirements for multiple and/or large complex programs.Job Responsibilities
- Develop plans, schedules and budgets to meet contractual requirements for a large program or several portions of a more complex program
- Establish complex program plans and conduct in-depth research to define program requirements
- Lead coordination efforts for complex delivery schedules
- Consult with management and customers on modifications for optimum schedules
- Provide for EVM lifecycle in schedule, status, internal/external reporting, and analysis
- Prepare and submit IPMR formats if/as required by contract
- Coordinate budgets across the program
- Participate in vendor evaluation
- Provide expertise on proposals to identify most appropriate methods to meet project requirements outlined in the Statement of Work
- Assist with proposals efforts
- Provide work leadership for lower level employees
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Bachelor's degree and related technical training with 5+ years directly related experience (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience).
- Advanced degree or certifications in area of expertise preferred
- Expert MS Project skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with EVM tools (forProject preferred)
- Experience with schedule analysis tools (Steelray and DCMA Analyzer preferred)
- Working understanding of Earned Value Management Principles
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance #AIS
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website