Job ID: 108530
The Leonardo DRS Naval Electronics business provides leading naval computing infrastructure, network and data distribution and middleware enterprise services, as well as world-class manufacturing and support capabilities.Job Summary
This position will provide direct engineering support to our Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) manufacturing operations onsite in our Johnstown, PA facility.Job Responsibilities
- Perform design, fabrication, modification and/or evaluation of manufacturing operations. May prepare plans, conduct support studies, and provide analysis or tests in the development of manufacturing operations. May assign work to drafters and/or technicians.
- Involved in the development of manufacturing process plans, test requirements, and manufacturing flow, and capacity plans. Review detail designs for manufacturability and producibility.
- Responsibilities are moderate in scope where analysis of situations or data involves a variety of common factors.
- Only general guidance is needed on routine work; instructions on new assignments as needed.
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field with 2-5 years applicable engineering experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- Previous experience with Surface-mount Technology (SMT) highly preferred
Taking care of our people is a top priority at Leonardo DRS. We are proud to offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a company contribution to a health savings account, telemedicine, life and disability insurance, legal insurance, and a 401(k) savings plan. We champion wellness programs that focus on physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We develop our talent by offering programs and activities to support career-growth, professional development, and skill enhancement. And we understand there is more to life than work, and the importance of offering flexible work schedules with our 9/80 program, competitive vacation, health/emergency leave, paid parental leave, and community service hours.
*Some employees are eligible for limited benefits only
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website