Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 45,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective and productive workforce.
DRS Marlo Coil manufactures robust heat transfer, refrigeration, and air handling equipment for industrial, commercial, utility and marine markets. Our custom engineered heat transfer solutions are used in a variety of configurations to cool, heat, and dehumidify air streams for process and building comfort. We pride ourselves on having equipment on most surface combatant ships and submarines in the U.S. Navy fleet. Additionally, DRS Marlo Coil is positioned for significant growth in the Industrial/Commercial markets.
For more information on Leonardo DRS, please visit www.leonardodrs.com, and for more information on our Commercial/Industrial business, please visit: www.marlocoil.com.
Job Location: High Ridge, MOJob Summary
Using industry knowledge and experience, develops product proposals (quotations) that correlate with current customer and prospective customer needs. Analyzes market data including product specific sales, overall sales volume, and competitive product releases and pricing strategies for assigned product area and recommends marketing objectives and strategies.Job Responsibilities
Primary & Essential
- Using industry knowledge and experience, develop product proposals (quotations) that correlate with current customer and prospect customer needs
- Analyzes market data including product specific sales, overall sales volume, and competitive product releases and pricing strategies for assigned product area and recommends marketing objectives and strategies
- Participates in the development of sales forecasts for use in production planning, manufacturing operations and for controlling inventories
- Participates in trade shows and industry events, customer and prospective customer presentations and visits, product demonstrations and other similar events by presenting assigned product line(s)
- Responds to product-related informational requests from internal and external departments/personnel and serves as the primary contact for customer related issues pertaining to the product line
- May serve as the primary interface for customers on business and technical issues
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Keeps current on technology and trends of product related knowledge
- Develops and may oversee the generation of marketing reports as they pertain to the product line(s)
- May be responsible for managing others in this role
- May support business plans, acquisitions, mergers, and divestitures
- Assists management with special projects and assignments as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred with at least five years of related experience and a minimum of 3 years of experience with direct product management responsibility.
- Experience in Air Handling Unit sales is a plus.
- Demonstrated business and technical acumen
- Demonstrated ability to develop market strategies
- Thorough understanding of product development and engineering processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Marketing Communications and Product Marketing
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website