Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Nuclear Medicine Technologist with LewisGale Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Qualified candidates can receive up to a $15,000 sign on bonus, apply today! Current HCA employees are not eligible for the sign on bonus.
LewisGale Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Nuclear Medicine Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, you would perform all established nuclear medicine procedures You would perform required calibration and quality checks noting results in appropriate logs, while practicing radiation safety and observe universal precautions at all times.
- You would order, prepare and store radiopharmaceuticals; administer intravenous or venous line injections of radiopharmaceuticals as authorized by physician, as well as administer radioisotopes parenterally when legally permissible.
- Interact with physician to adjust diagnostic studies program/plan.
- Manipulate raw data. Review studies for correct positioning and overall quality.
- Perform decontamination procedures and maintains security of all "hot" and "decay" areas
- You will participate in on-call duties and/or work variable shifts to meet department needs.
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Certification by CNMT or ARRT in Nuclear Medicine licensure.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Ability to perform Nuclear Medicine procedures following accepted standards and protocols.
LewisGale Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1909. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 500+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in the Salem area. We specialize in heart and vascular care—including the latest advanced technology available through our designated Heart Center—as well as orthopedics and spine care, services for mental and behavioral health and cancer care.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Nuclear Medicine Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website