Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleAssociate Analyst, Demand Generation, B2B MarketingOverview
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Situated in the Demand Generation team, this role will be responsible for developing content across geographies and industries to ultimately drive demand for our solutions and growth for Mastercard.
• Share the value of Mastercard solutions with prospective clients through generating thought leadership, compelling product content, go-to-market strategies based on industry trends and opportunities, and more
• Become an expert in key industries and/or geographies; serving as a thought leader
• Collaborate with senior stakeholders and sales team members to learn the intricacies of key industries
• Help develop Mastercard's go-to-market approach for various solutions
What makes the Position Great?
•Tangibly making an impact at a successful organization like Mastercard
•Ability to contribute to strategic decisions, such as how to position a solution or go after an industry
•Collaboration with exceptional peers and senior leaders who are passionate about what they do
•Flexibility to work on many new, challenging, and rapidly moving projects
All About You:
• Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical and quantitative problem solving
• Ability to solve business case questions and demonstrate strong numerical skills
• Strong drive and interest in increasing responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of B2B marketing, business development, and demand generation strategies
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and hard-working professional
• Excited to contribute to a growing, fast moving, and highly collaborative team
• Desire to own projects from start to finish
• Full professional proficiency in English is required; other native or fluent language skills are a plus (Spanish, German, Italian or French preferred)
• Bachelor's Degree
Internally, this role is known as Associate Analyst, Demand Generation
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website