Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Product MarketingOverview
The Director of Product Marketing is responsible for working cross-functionally with product leadership and sales teams to execute on go-to-market strategies that drive awareness and adoption of Vyze products. In partnership with Mastercard Global and North American Marketing, this position set the overall marketing and sales enablement agenda for Vyze products and solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding our customers and market dynamics, exceptional understanding of product strategy and positioning, experience in empowering sales teams, and a strong track record of cross functional collaboration to launch and scale products.
• In partnership with the Vyze Product team, define and refine the Vyze value proposition as it applies to various constituents (merchants, lenders, partners) and verticals
• Gather market, competitive, and customer intelligence to inform decision making, shape product positioning and drive strategy for Vyze products and solutions
• Partner with Mastercard Global and NAM Marketing teams to:
o Develop and deliver sales enablement materials, collateral, and events.
o Coordinate sales enablement activities such as sales training and events.
o Expand external awareness of Vyze solutions through web site presence (including integration into Mastercard web site), social media, PR opportunities, etc.
o Craft compelling, differentiated, customer-centric success stories for Vyze products and solutions to enhance internal Mastercard awareness of Vyze solutions, including internal blog posts, infographics, town hall participation, etc.
• Work closely with Vyze Product Sales to create compelling materials for individual strategic sales opportunities, as appropriate.
• Ensure consistency and clarity of messaging across channels including websites, collaterals, product materials as well as internal knowledge base, FAQs, etc.
• As needed, engage with Mastercard-approved third party providers and/or agencies in creating content to leverage through multiple marketing campaigns and channels.
• Deliver internal-to-Vyze communications including support for town halls, case studies, etc.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
All About You
• Extensive, relevant experience in B2B product marketing – ideally in financial services and/or technology sectors.
• Experience in marketing or sales of SAAS platform services, Fintech services, or other relevant B2B services
• Extensive experience in sales enablement including sales tools, collateral, presentations, etc.
• Proven collaborative leadership, strategic thinking, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent, high-priority projects and tasks.
• Experience in the retail, financial services, credit or lending industries a plus.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website