We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Retail & Commerce Personalization SalesOverview
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. Main client verticals include Retail & Commerce, Financial Institutions, and Government.
The Retail & Commerce team within Data & Services supports the Mastercard US Market Development team, developing a plan to support strategic initiatives of key merchant clients. This Director of Personalization Sales role will support the Global Go-To-Market (GTM) R&C integration lead by identifying and closing Dynamic Yield (DY) opportunities within the Retail & Commerce (R&C) segment. This position calls for someone who can manage complex deal cycles end-to end, working closely with market development from the onset as well as sales engineering to get things across the line.
• Drive Personalization (DY) synergy sales in NAM - projected as the highest growth regions for loyalty and personalization initiatives
• Coordinate and follow up on sales leads generated from internal DY sales directors and business development teams
Own pipeline tracking for reporting to leadership on synergy progress in NAM
• Ensure that DY is embedded into as all relevant Retail & Commerce client discussions
• Will collaborate closely with delivery teams to optimize go to market efforts and to ensure best-in-class value delivery
• Help tailor the DY value-prop and sales model as D&S scales to more enterprise customers, to improve our ability to proactively follow-up on all client opportunities
All About You
• 5+ years of experience as an outside salesperson selling SaaS products (required)
• Proven track record of closing transactions in the $75K - $250,000+ range with consistent performance exceeding quota, references needed
• Top-level, consultative sales skills (internally and externally) combined with strong negotiation capabilities required for large deals
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership, knowledge of product impact, and subject matter expertise
• Strong networker across relevant stakeholder base with the ability to listen, build common ground and influence in order to effectively advance business opportunities and generate revenues
• Ability to own and drive end-to-end sales from initial prospecting through signed contract
• Collaborative attitude with an understanding of how to win as a team
• Coachable, willing to learn new skills, self-motivated, and proactive
• Familiarity with the MarTech landscape (preferred)In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Westchester County Salary Range: -
Apply on company website