Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, Account ManagementAccount Manager would be responsible for:
• Manage MasterCard relationship with key customer accounts (banks)
• Work under the guidance of the Country Manager to achieve business objectives
• Demonstrate MasterCard thought leadership thru business knowledge transfer and sharing global best practices with the assigned accounts
• Developing the accounts strategy, for the assigned accounts, in-line with the country objectives
• Full ownership of the P&L of the assigned accounts.
• Full ownership of the end to end relationship with the assigned accounts
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
• Contributes to the achievement of sales and net revenue targets
• Assists with analysis of customer's business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Assists in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Supports the management key customer relationships at manager levels
• Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
• Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
• Responsible on the Voice of Customer results
• Primary responsibility for managing the relationship at the assigned accounts and strengthen customer engagement at all levels
• Lead and build business development strategy for each assigned account with full responsibility of the profitability
• Engage with MasterCard cross functional team to design and execute tactical plans to execute the customer strategy and bring relevant business best practices
• Leverage all MasterCard brand, sponsorship properties, products, and technological payment solution to identify new product opportunities and develop bespoke propositions to maximize segment penetration and exceptional customer value
• Grow MasterCard share within the assigned accounts
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issues relate to the assigned accounts
• Uncover business opportunities and work with MasterCard cross functional team to assess new concepts and ideas of new products that support the market strategy
• Work closely with the country manager to recommend and develop market strategy, business planning, expense management, budget, financial monitoring …etc.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website