We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product Management – Mastercard Send, North AfricaKey accountabilities
The candidate will ensure that XBS products strategy is implemented in close alignment to market objectives and deliver commercial product launches and success.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
• Meet the volume and scale objectives for XBS in by shaping and aligning the product to the go-to-market strategy.
• Partner with global and regional product teams to understand product capabilities, provide inputs to ensure market needs are addressed, synergize with other initiatives, and ensure ongoing coordination for smooth operation of the product in market.
• Lead client engagements to communicate product strategy, innovation, business building strategies and ensuring sign ups.
• Engage Marketing, Communications, and other colleagues to support the successful launch of products and ensure optimum visibility and utilization of budgets and investments on the product.
• Coordinating (at internal and customer level) the end-to-end implementation of the service with new customers: due diligence process, contract and commercial negotiations, financial set-up, service roll-out.
• Managing complex analyses using data from multiple sources, in order to build strategic intelligence for both Mastercard and customers.
• Supporting and developing strong internal relationships within Mastercard to enable all team members to achieve their business goals and differentiate XBS products from the competition.
Qualifications and Experience
• Several years of experience in remittances with leading money transfer operators or banks.
• A keen understanding of bilateral / correspondent banking for B2B and P2P payments is a definite plus.
• Exposure to mobile money/card payment industry is desirable.
• Experience in managing a product from conception to scale is desirable.
• Cairo based candidates preferred with relevant market experience and vintage.
Skills and Competencies
• Strong product and problem-solving acumen.
• Proven sales, negotiation, communication skills.
• Team player, comfortable working in a large matrix organization, willing to lead, build consensus and
• Determined to get things done in time.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where rapid or sudden changes are not unusual.
• Fluent in English.
• Based in Egypt, but willing to travel across North African region.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website