Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, Technology Account ManagementOverview:
The Manager, Technology Account Manager/Senior Sales Engineer will partner with our sales team as a key solution adviser, serving as a product advocate for prospects and customers, and acting as the cornerstone of the sales engineering function. You will be primarily responsible for building client credibility and working directly with prospects to ensure the right product is applied to meet the customer's needs. You must be able to understand the issues and challenges of the client's business process and technology environment, to collaborate with clients in expressing their solution requirements, identifying the product that meets their needs and identifying acceptance criteria. This role is a member of the sales organization, but will operate cross-functionally with product management, delivery consultants, project managers, technology and product marketing.
The Manager, Technology Account Management/Senior Sales Engineer must possess a blend of business analysis, technical expertise, process management, and problem-solving skills in order to provide a consultative point-of-view in tailoring Vyze's products for client success. The successful candidate will not only be a strategic, innovative thinker, but someone who has proven they can execute year after year. It is essential that the candidate has a strong affinity for client service and consulting. The role will suit candidates with strong technical knowledge and experience of working in a sales environment with a proven ability to understand customers' business requirements and propose technical solutions that meet those needs. You will collaborate with prospects, clients, project managers, architects, and key stakeholders throughout the sales cycle and to the point of transition to the Client Delivery team.
• Quickly become the authority on clients, products and services.
• Prepare and provide product demos and presentations to address the business needs of prospects and customers that spans across a range of scenarios.
• Document initial merchant technical discovery across the full transaction life-cycle inclusive of apply, buy, clear, dispute, and reporting.
• Identify and uncover business and technical needs, and map needs to product offerings. Collaborate with the wider Vyze team for detailed product verification and product gap identification, ensuring that customer expectations can be met by existing product capabilities or planned product enhancements.
• Work closely with the Sales Executive(s) to move prospects efficiently through the buy cycle while ensuring deliverable solutions that meet customer needs
• Recommend, propose, and present customers with solution overviews to assist customers in planning integration to the Vyze platform
• Work with Product and Delivery to evolve existing products based on customer/market requirements and “voice of the customer.”
• Ensure that new signings are seamlessly transitioned from sales to client delivery via defined processes.
• Act as a key liaison between sales and product management, technology, and delivery teams
• Maintain the Pre-Sales Resource Library inclusive of product sheets, discovery templates, demos, and all documentation
All About You:
• Experience with customer-facing technical roles (pre-sales consulting, sales engineering, etc.) within the financial services world, ideally for a technology/services vendor.
• Experience working in Fintech with a concentration in consumer lending or retail industry
• Extensive experience with SaaS, APIs, and transactional applications.
• Ability to collaborate with technical teams, sales, product, and other senior business leaders on a daily basis
• Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
• Demonstrated success managing internal/external client expectations and communications
• Proven leadership, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills
• Positive, “can do” attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
• Knowledge of retail point of sale and payment processing systems
• Requires frequent travel.
• Welcoming and professional demeanor. Can easily engage others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website