We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleMDES Billing Product ManagerJob Description Summary
Are you passionate about working with data across multiple applications to drive business results? Are you an analytical thinker that is motivated by challenges? Do you enjoy working collaboratively across multiple product and engineering teams? This position is responsible for MDES billing solutions from creation through implementation. You will be leading the development, testing and implementation of solutions that enable automated billing of MDES products and services.
In this role, you will become the subject matter expert in MDES billing related matters, working collaboratively with agile software development teams to analyze business requirements and deliver high quality features that meet the pricing principles established for a given product. You will apply your analysis skills to understand billing needs, identify what needs to be done, and establish a common understanding of requirements with key stakeholders.
Your analysis skills will also be applied to assist in researching customer billing inquiries and recommending changes to improve existing capabilities
• Partner with the pricing team, regions and product owners to identify technical alternatives for the introduction of new pricing constructs for digital services. Specifically, lead the analysis of pricing, data, and system interface requirements to arrive at viable billing solutions.
• As necessary, partner with MDES and SRC product/engineering teams to introduce new features to initiate the introduction of new billing capabilities. Ensure the successful design, testing and implementation of the new features.
• Provide billing requirements to the Mastercard Billing Systems team to implement, ensuring proper testing is complete prior to launching the pricing. Monitor the implementation of new billing constructs to ensure customers are billed as expected.
• Support the pricing and regional teams in developing content for new pricing announcements.
• Serve as the billing subject matter expert for MDES services, assisting others in the organization in understanding billing functionality and related matters.
• With the regions, provide support in researching customer billing inquiries related to digital products. As necessary, work with internal teams and customer service to identify, classify, and prioritize feature-level customer issues.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Successful candidate should have a strong technical background and data knowledge to work closely across multiple technical teams driving solutions which meet the pricing requirements.
• Proven ability to analyze software requirements, model business processes/workflows, and align software requirements to business strategy.
• Ability to analyze billing requests from the customer perspective to ensure proposed solutions meet customer needs and support trouble shooting of customer billing issues.
• Demonstrated ability to understand complex systems and communicate effectively with pricing, product and the technical teams.
• Finance or Payment Industry experience (desirable)
• Ability to balance work across multiple projects/work streams while still meeting deadlines.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website