Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleOffers Manager, Global Loyalty Solutions, Product ManagementOffers Manager, Global Loyalty Solutions, Product Management
Global Loyalty Solutions manages a wide range of Mastercard loyalty assets including the design, implementation and operations of cardholder loyalty programs as well as cardholder promotions, benefits and insurance services. These solutions enable issuers and/or merchants to reward, protect and assist cardholders driving overall card usage, retention and brand preference. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive profitable consumer engagement and Mastercard Preference. In order to create exceptional cardholder experiences and drive Issuer value through differentiation, we are seeking a Manager, Campaign Management & Operations. The successful candidate will secure offers from merchants located in London or Rome or Madrid for the global Mastercard Travel Rewards and Personalized Card Linked Offers programs.
• Negotiate, own and professionally manage end-to end merchant offer sourcing relationships. Understand, monitor and oversee the full lifecycle of campaigns including initial contact with the merchant, pre-sales support such as creation of proposals and budget forecasts, proposal presentation, contract negotiation, offer content creation and ingestion, campaign reporting/analytics and contract renewal.
• Grow client business strategically by demonstrating the value of the Mastercard Travel Rewards and Personalized Card Linked Offers programs.
• Oversee operations of the offer programs handled by cross-functional team members and vendors.
• Monitor, manage and report on program KPIs.
• Support and develop consistently high quality business reviews highlighting program performance and identifying new opportunities to drive retention.
• Coordinate and interact with 3rd party content partners for offer ingestion and launch through the offer platforms.
• Utilize Salesforce to track opportunities and store contracts and deal terms.
• Develop subject-matter expertise on the Mastercard Travel Rewards and Personalized Card Linked Offers programs and more generally, on the benefits and considerations of merchant participation in personalized, card-linked offer marketing programs.
• Contribute to issue resolution between functional groups and management as needed.
• Support merchant billing process and troubleshoot issues.
• Deploy monthly merchant statements to Market Development and/or directly to the merchant.
• Design, develop and manage a centralized repository for merchant related activity for the global programs on Confluence or other appropriate tools that are available.
• Maintain account budgets and forecasts as well as establish and monitor revenue projection goals.
• Review and monitor merchant offers on a centralized website to ensure accuracy.
• Drive and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
All About You
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5+ years of experience in offer sourcing, partnership or business development for merchant
• Account management experience working with various leadership levels both internal and external
• Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate to many audiences, from technical resources to client marketing leads
• Excellent listening and presentation skills
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and cross-functional team building skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• Competency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PPT
• Location – London or Rome or Madrid
• Travel Required - 25%+
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website