Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleProject ManagerMain Purpose of role
Vocalink is undergoing a strategic level of business change and growth, developing new revenues specifically by serving new International clients via the provision of regional Hubs, upon which, IPS related products and associated value-add products will be delivered and supported. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all Readiness activities required for the Operational Support for all phases of all implementations are executed to ensure that the Support Services are all available and are fully effective from Day 1 of functioning software
Key accountabilities and duties
• Lead and manage the overall Global Hubs Service Operations Readiness activities, encompassing the appropriate people, processes and tooling required. Specifically this includes all delivery phases (3) of the LAC Hub, the APAC Hub and also the Nordic Hub is that business is won
• The role encompasses all required Support Readiness activities for Application Support and for integration with all ITSM processes involved in the Hub solution. This will include the successful and seamless integration will Mastercard tools, people and processes, driving the optimum solutions in conjunction with the dates demanded and required by the wider programme
• Measure and highlight key Readiness KPI's to demonstrate the value created by investments in Service Operations and Technology across all Hub programmes.
• Manage Readiness programme governance across compliance, audit, security and risk processes in partnership with all Business Operations and Technology partners, ensuring seamless integration with the wider Hub programme governance
• Work with business partners to align and prioritise business and technology roadmaps and develop solutions to future business opportunities by helping to define economic measures and supporting business cases.
• Providing executive visibility, confidence and assurance that all Readiness activities are being progressed on track with the delivery of Software solutions for a Hub
Knowledge and expertise (technical / role specific)
• Track record of consistent outstanding programme delivery
• Executive level gravitas giving confidence and assurance of progress
• Successful delivery track record in a challenging, complex, dynamic, environment
• Demonstrable experience of working successfully in Agile environments
• Communications• • Knowledge of Payments Industry and Financial Services is an advantage
• Degree qualified or equivalent
• Professional certification (e.g. Prince2, MSP, PMP, APMP) • Post graduate qualification, preferably in the Business Technology domain is an advantage
• Agile certification desirable
• ITIL certification desirable
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website