We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleQA EngineerWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The QA team is looking for a motivated, dedicated, and detail-oriented Quality Assurance professional. This role is best suited for someone with strong testing fundamentals and has contributed to test automation, who understands QA methodologies, software lifecycle, process improvements, as well as issue tracking & resolution.
● Define and execute manual and automate tests against a complex platform, based on a wide range of technologies
● Produce first-rate test plans that can be leveraged for both manual and automated testing
● Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, software engineers, operations engineers and other engineers in an agile environment to deliver high quality performant code on schedule
● Work with software engineers to prioritize bugs and define development targets
● Execute existing automated test plans, scenarios and scripts
● Investigate, analyze, and debug test failures to ensure actionable reporting
All About You
● B.S. degree + intermediate level of commercial experience or a Master's degree with beginner level of commercial experience, ideally working on enterprise-level SaaS or highly distributed applications
● Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
● Experience with test scripting - both manual and automated
● Expert acceptance/regression/functional testing skills
● Excellent documentation skills - test plans, test suites, test cases
● Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
● Experience executing existing automated test plans, scenarios and scripts
● Demonstrated ability to investigate, analyze, and debug test failures to ensure actionable reporting
● Experience working with RESTful API implementations
● Worked within an Agile development environment, understand basic scrum practices and feature estimations
● Familiarity with at least one programming language in a software automation context. Java is preferred.
● Hands on experience with QA automation tools/technologies such as - Postman, Cypress, K6
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website