We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSr. Engineer, Systems SupportRole and Responsibilities:
In this opportunity you will lead day-to-day management and activities for IT services, such as personal computer services, Windows server and Windows client application technologies.
Other technology areas you will support could include Windows client and server operating systems, various core and non-core software applications, messaging/collaboration software or services and physical device hardware/software installations, upgrades and maintenance activities.
You will also support or lead departmental projects, managing to financial and resource estimates.
There are 4 aspects of this role:
1. Business Partnering with Sydney Tech Hub Lead and all other leadership functions to assist in the support of the ANZ business
2. Services support – i.e. end user support (from on-boarding through to day-to-day help and desktop support for employees)
3. Planning – Mastercard's overall set-up; ensuring the business is up to date, with an understanding of the numbers for ANZ from employee/contractor onboarding through to the management of any day to day issues for employees.
4. Delivering projects – Managing the ANZ delivery of global projects (i.e. rolling out of Zoom, MS Teams etc. and coordinating with global teams etc.)
All About You
Your skills and experience will be of a standard where you can:
• Perform project or maintenance tasks with minimal guidance of management.
• Manage Suppliers effectively and efficiently
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills with senior internal leadership and end users
• Showcase your expertise with significant experience working as a hands-on IT end user experience including experience as a leader or manager.
Your technical knowledge will consist but not be limited to:
• PC and WinTel/ Domino/Notes server hardware and software problem resolution services.
• Project management and project task fulfillment activities.
• Financial management and cost control support services.
• Asset control and tracking services.
You will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of computer technology and problem resolution procedures in order to take ownership of the role and grow with it. You are able to demonstrate business acumen and technical nous as well as a strong focus for problem solving. In return we will support your development and career to continue to build and improve on your consistent and high standards of support.
**We regret that due to Government imposed travel restrictions, we are unable to progress candidates not currently resident and living in Australia.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website