Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleUX DesignerOverview
As a UX Designer at Mastercard you will be responsible for the customer experience of a new iteration of one of the world's leading B2B payment solutions. This role would be working on the UX for an innovative project intended to form part of the national banking infrastructure initially for the Nordic region and then for global markets numerous countries worldwide. As part of a cross-disciplinary agile team you will be working alongside our UX team in a highly collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate will be a methodical and thorough UX designer who has solid research skills. The candidate is required to have demonstrable experience conducting user research/usability testing along with the ability to run workshops, create detailed prototypes, journey maps and other deliverables to help communicate their ideas. They will be working collaboratively with our UX team to deliver user research/usability testing and apply insights. They will need to be able to quickly get to grips with complex requirements and payments jargon to understand how best to simplify the user journey for our customers.
This role may also be involved in other projects from time to time, helping facilitate workshops, planning / executing user research projects in new markets, or building prototypes to demonstrate innovative new payment technologies.
• Providing UX expertise within an agile product team
• Empathise with B2B customers problems and leverage user research to capture and understand real-world user needs
• An inquisitive, natural problem solver with the ability to find simple solutions to complex problems
• Provide input on the requirements from a key global customer in a highly collaborative way into our UX team
• Advocate of user centred design, understands the importance of qualitative and quantitative research
• Participating in regular design critiques with the team
• Work closely with BAs, developers and the product owner promoting the needs of the user
All about you
• 5+ years of commercial experience in User Experience Design
• Proven experience delivering a high standard of output in fast paced, enterprise organisations
• Experience working in a Lean / Agile methodology
• Collaborative and pragmatic approach to their work
• Experience communicating with diverse stakeholders
• Advanced skills in Axure, Sketch, Invision
• Experience working with design systems/pattern libraries (this role will be working collaboratively to help define the design language for Vocalink's products).
• Any experience in banking, payments or enterprise UX design would be a huge advantage
• Ability to travel internationally to conduct interviews and work with local teams.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website