We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleVice President, Global Channel PartnershipsOverview
• The Commercialization Office is responsible for key partners requiring increased attention from customer-facing and market supporting functions, including sales, business development, business strategy and relationship management (with issuers, merchants, governments and merchant acquirers, technology partners, etc.), delivery, products & solutions, finance, legal, public policy and franchise integrity.
• The Digital Acceptance Partnerships is responsible for managing global interests with digital acceptance partners including strategy, standards, partnerships, business development and solution development.
• The VP, Global Digital Acceptance Partnerships role will manage and grow relationships with digital acceptance partners, enabling their success, increasing adoption of Mastercard products and services, and ensuring that we deliver industry-leading capabilities for our partners
• This position reports into the Global Digital Acceptance Partnerships.
• Manage and grow relationships with digital acceptance partners.
• Increase adoption of Mastercard products and services by initiating strategic business conversations with key decision makers around new or emerging opportunities with a focus on driving market share, volume and revenue growth.
• Ensure that we deliver industry-leading capabilities for our partners and engage digital acceptance players in strategic dialogue and partnerships covering the full spectrum of MA assets, capabilities and solutions.
• Manage P&L and deal management for digital acceptance segment.
• Prioritize business development efforts and sell-in strategies to support short, medium and long term objectives.
• Ensure global alignment and manage global interests across the segment, working in close partnership with Product, and IMK to align with and execute global product and partner strategies.
All About You
• In depth understanding of the payments industry particularly around acquiring, Payment Gateways and digital partners.
• Ability to develop and maintain high quality relationships
• Financial/business acumen.
• Demonstrated multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. product development, business development, marketing, operations, risk, etc.
• Deep digital/emerging technology experience.
• Consultative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent negotiation capabilities and demonstrated influencing skills.
• Superior presentation skills, communication skills.
• Be able to understand and leverage payments technology and innovation to drive results.
• Ability work effectively in a highly matrixed organization.
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website