Better Quality Care Delivered to More Engaged Members
Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and mobile health clinic health assessments and care management solutions. We care profoundly for the members we serve, as well as having a meaningful impact in the communities we live and work in across the nation.
We are a fast growing organization with an innovative and collaborative work culture. Our focus on leading the future of the industry makes every day more rewarding than the last.
Why Work At Matrix?
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives which also has a positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who wants to make a difference
- Opportunities to travel either within the state or out-of-state
- Licensed in the state of practice (MD/DO)
- Current License is Active in the state of practice
- Active Practice in the state
- 3 years of clinical experience post residency
- Primary Specialties in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Currently not enrolled in the Medicare Opt-Out program
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a variety of associated environment. Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atlanta, GA. Primary Location: Atlanta, GA. Job: Clinical—Collaborating Physician or CP. Regular Shift. PRN. Job Level: No on-call, days, evening, nights and weekends if desired. Job, Clinical, Physician.
About the Position:
Type: Collaborating Physician - 1099
Location: Remote Opportunity
Hours: Flexible Hours
Rate of Reimbursement: Varies per state
This is not a full-time position. This position varies in days and hours.
Matrix' Risk Adjustment Offer:
- Comprehensive Health Assessments
- Telehealth Visits
Apply on company website