Are you a RN or LPN and...
Would you like to have a more direct impact on patients' lives completing quality gap visits?
If so, keep reading!
Matrix Clinical Care offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that gives health plans, primary care providers, and employers the tools and knowledge they need to better manage the health of at-risk populations at home. With its deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, Matrix's network of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care access by meeting members where they are.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, quality visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A change to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
About the Position:
We are looking for Perdiem PRN RN or LPN to go into members' homes and provide Quality Visits. Our clients, the health insurance companies, are held accountable for offering and providing quality care to their members. Matrix Medical Network has developed a Quality Visit Program to help close the gaps that are not being addressed through traditional methods. These Quality Visits are a way to connect with members and collect valuable information related to their health, while also providing the member with basic health education.
RN or LPN - Perdiem – Quality Home Visits
Type: PRN Perdiem Flexible Schedule LPN or RN
Location: Work from home, traveling a radius around Charleston, WV 25312
Hours: Days, Flexible schedule. No call or evenings.
Salary: $33.00 LPN to $38.00 RN per completed assessment
- A current and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- 1 year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse. 1 year of home health/hospice experience is preferred.
- Must be able to visit members in their private residence.
- A valid state driver's license.
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
- Must have good computer skills as we do all charting electronically.
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
- Travel may be required
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Charleston, WV 25312 Primary Location: Charleston, WV 25312. Job: Clinical—Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. Regular Shift. Perdiem PRN Flexible Schedule Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse Job Level: Day Job, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, evening or weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Perdiem PRN Flexible Schedule RN or LPN, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
Matrix Provider – What to Expect:
For this role, you will be driving to the member's homes to conduct the visits. These Quality Visits include:
- Collection of a blood sample via finger stick, requesting a urine sample, and using equipment to screen for osteoporosis and/or to complete a diabetic retinal eye exam.
- Patient data is gathered which includes taking their blood pressure and documenting their height and weight.
- Patient education, with recommendations for follow up, as needed.
These Quality Visits take approximately 30 minutes to complete, and all screening and lab results are shared with the patient and the patient's primary care provider for appropriate continuity of care.
Apply on company website