- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
- Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification.
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee health/medical record software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and influenza for this position.
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
- Travel may be required
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Pennsylvania Primary Location: Pennsylvania Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full or Part Time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
About the Position:
During a visit that can last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member's current health, medical history, medication adherence, social environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to capture during routine office visits.
The Matrix Comprehensive Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit.
What we offer:
- Travel Assignments: Ranging for 4 to 12 weeks
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives that have positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who wants to make a difference
Type: Travel Nurse Practitioner- PRN
Location: Short-Term PRN Travel assignments within the State of Pennsylvania
Hours: Days. Flexible schedule. No-call or evenings.
- $125 per completed assessment.
- Higher production incentivized.
- Daily Per Diem and Travel Reimbursement.
Matrix Provider – What to Expect:
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide follow-up.
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include; Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits, Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits.
Apply on company website