SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN RVT Opportunity
Weekend and Evening Availability Preferred
Rotating Call Assigned for 3 FSED Locations
Qualified and interested, but short on time? Quick-apply here!
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288-bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (main campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include: Emergency Care, Heart and Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery, Spine and Orthopedics, Cancer Care and Women's Health. Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal Of Approval® For Total Hips And Total Knees Certification.Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation's Top Performers on five key quality measures — heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke — by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. Medical Center of Trinity is currently accepting applications for a Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis. RVT required and experience preferred.
The Vascular Sonographer:
- Performs vascular, abdominal and OB/GYN ultrasound procedures
- Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner.
- Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and radiologist regarding any and all findings patient histories and test results as appropriate
- Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team
- Role models teamwork and professionalism
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? At HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
- Associate Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- RVT credential
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a sonographer preferred
- Current American Heart Association certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website