SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Radiology Technologist - PRN (As Needed)PRN Coverage Needed: Weekdays; Day & Evening Shifts Location: Medical City Dallas Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
Radiology Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Performs superior/quality diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages .
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
QualificationsRadiology Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology
- ARRT, MRT State of Texas
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- If current employee participating in a cross-training program, all training will be completed under direct supervision of registered technologist. Certification in alternate modality is required within 6 months of completion of training.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website